Is it a dream ?
Friday, December 30
Wednesday, December 14
Monday, December 12
Monday, December 5
I like this beautiful christmas wreaths
I like this monogram sooo beautiful.
... But then I have to find time to do it . Maybe before next Christmas :D
Have a good night and God bless Kristín K.
Sunday, December 4
People making lists, buying special gifts, Taking time to be kind to one and all. It's that time of year when good friends are near, And you wish you could give more than just presents from a store. Why don't you give love on Christmas Day Even the man who has everything Would be so happy if you would bring him love on Christmas Day, No greater gift is there than love. People you don't know smile and nod hello, Everywhere there's an air of Christmas joy. It's that once of year when the world's sincere, And you'd like to find a way to show the things that words can't say. Why don't you give love on Christmas Day? The man on the street and the couple upstairs All need to know there's someone who cares. Give love on Christmas Day No greater gift is there than love. What the world needs is love Yes, the world needs more love. Why don't you give love on Christmas Day Every little child on Santa's knee Has room for your love underneath his tree Give love on Christmas Day No greater gift is there than love.
Wednesday, November 30
Visit Houzz where you get lots of ideas - I like these beautiful blue color on the wall :)
Have a nice evening Krisín
Sunday, November 27
Wednesday, November 23
In Iceland, Christmas is very important and is celebrated everywhere in society; families, friends and colleagues make the season special by having Christmas parties, baking cookies and Laufabrauð, or leaf bread in English, and decorating their homes. The festive season starts in early December or the last years late November,but the main day of celebration for Icelanders is Christmas Eve, December 24th.
Icelandic Leaf bread / Laufabrauð
God bless Kristin K.
Saturday, November 5
Thursday, November 3
Wednesday, November 2
I feel Pottery Barns Stores absolute frenzy, their website is so full of Ideas I Could Spent hours there, take a look - Lots of Ideas
See what a little red sock can do magic
..... and white also
sleds are always romantic, isn't it ?
Enjoy the time before christmas
Tuesday, November 1
Monday, October 31
Yes I am already in Christmas mood. I don't know, I would not want to sleep in such a red bed like this :) But this is such a beautiful picture to look at.
Beautiful bottles but how do we cut the bottles? Here is a video how to cutting a bottles. Seems very simple .Then we have to find a beautiful bottles like these , that could be difficult .
Thursday, October 13
Thorbjörg's Top 10:1. Spare your body of all added sugars - both the visible, invisible and artificial
2. Eat wholegrain foods - the body cannot use refined products such as white flour.
3. Don't shy away from certain fats - the right fats have very good health and slimming benefits
4. Eat good quality protein
5. Eat legumes, nuts, seeds and grains everyday.
6. Eat your way to inner and outer beauty with at least 600 grams of organic vegetables, fruits and berries everyday.
7. Drink 1½ liters of water, pure vegetable and fruit juices, and green or herbal teas everday. If you simply must have coffee or alcohol, then have it enjoying the best quality, not quantity.
8. Eat regularly - never skip breakfast. Several small meals is the way forward.
9. Eat balanced meals with healthy fats, quality protein, "whole" carbohydrates and vegetables - and of course as organic as possible
10. In addition to following numbers 1 through 9, it's still a good idea to take a multi-vitamin/mineral. If you want to take multiple food suppliments (ie. vitamins and minerals), it's best to consult your health professional first.
Tuesday, October 11
Would you believe it ? If you want to live a better life ,then you have to read This Book it teaching you how to and why you have to EAT healthier foot than you EAT to day. There are also very good food recipes.
The author of this book is icelandic women Thorbjörg Hafsteinsdóttir living in Denmark .Here is her website
Have a young and healthy day ;)
Friday, October 7
Friday, September 30
I am quite upset about this. I no longer have a camera that is just not acceptable ... Therefore I will hopefully soon buy me a new camera :-)
This is like my camera
Have a good day