Still learning

Hi my friends ! it´s a beautiful  day today ,but it´s windy like so many times here up on Iceland. But They say the winds Blow away all the dirty air and that is why Iceland is such a pure land :) it´s blessed with the wind ..  *smile* - The snow is all gone *smile* except a little left in the mountains.

My home in the country of Iceland


I'm busy these days to practice and learn about WordPress and everything about marketing online. This is very exciting stuff and extensive. This is my dream so much fun :-)

wooden letters 1


It takes several months or more to learn it all. Sandi Krakowski is a very good teacher for all information related to WordPress and I've listened to it recently and I will continue to do so she is so encouraging and funny :-)
Hope you  all have a good day ....


Comments

audur skula said…
gangi þér vel Kristín... og góða helgi.
kveðja
auður...
Takk fyrir að líta við :) já eigðu líka góða helgi!

Popular posts from this blog

SWEET DECORATION

KITCHEN I LOVE