OLD DOORS

I've always want to visit antique sales. I don't mean fancy antique store, but like these things on the picture below!
Old doors and bulkheads and things like old window I mean over 100 years old or so. This is not available in Iceland ... I do not know why? but I'm sure it would be a market for this in my country. Maybe this would be too expensive ~ I do not know what door like that cost ;o

What a beauty, beauty, beauty. Everything has its purpose! this is a real art :) to put this together and get this result is pure genius! I love this.


Have a very good night and God bless.

Comments

La Maison said…
Why do you not go start trading in old doors?
I love your photos.

Hermine xx
Anything can happened and if one want something really,then it will be reality ;o
Thank you for inspire me Hermine:)
Caterina Giglio said…
love these ... beautiful crumbling splendor!

Popular posts from this blog

SWEET DECORATION

KITCHEN I LOVE